Saturday, October 25, 2014

Mommy survives 1st week of school!

It was nice to say that I could complete my first week of returning to teaching full-time and see the light at the end of the tunnel on Friday afternoon when I came home from work, looking forward to a full weekend with little Rah Rah!!!
 After coaching cross country following afternoon classes, I jumped into my car to get home quickly!  Grandma Susan claims that she also survived the week.  It's been a while since she has taken care of a baby for 8 hous straight, 5 days in a row!
 Granted, it will be a little tougher in the mornings when David and I will need to prepare 1-2 hours earlier for bringing Reagan to day care before work, but for now, David and I are grateful for Grandma Susan and Grandma Nancy as they help out until December!

 Reagan was just as tired as I was by the end of the school week!  Little girl fell asleep on my shoulder as Grandma Susan was taking our pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment