Thursday, April 2, 2015

Day Care buddies!

When I arrived at Day Care this afternoon to pick up Reagan, I looked through the window of the classroom and saw her sitting in the corner on "puzzle cushions" with her buddy, Jackson.  He is the baby boy of my colleague and friend, Sharon, from school.  Jackson is about 5 months and Reagan is 8.5 months.  According to the Day Care teachers, this comfortable corner with the puzzle cushions is Reagan's favorite play spot.  They both looked so adorable relaxing together on the cushions that I asked the Day Care teachers if I could take some pictures of them to share with Sharon.  They looked like they were enjoying themselves so much that I felt bad taking Reagan away with me!







When we came back to the apartment, and I rested Reagan on the old leather couch that our friends gave to us, Reagan began picking with the hole in one of the cushions.  She made it bigger and picked out a lot of the stuffing already.  Reagan must have learned from her brother dog, Hank, when she watched him shake the stuffing out of his play toys!









No comments:

Post a Comment