Friday, June 5, 2015

Another house update! (June 5th)

I decided to stop by our new neighborhood, just out of curiosity, to see if the workers had any visible signs of progress since David and I stopped by earlier this week, and sure enough, they were already putting up the frame of the house when I drove by today!  I couldn't believe it!  David said that the beginning of the house-building process would be quick (or appear so), and that it will look as if they start slowing down later when they work on the inside and we can't see what they're doing unless I actually get out of my minivan, instead of taking my stalker-ish photos from the street!

The closing date in our contract is October 10th, but we're hoping they work efficiently and we can move in earlier!





No comments:

Post a Comment