Monday, December 16, 2013

Another HP article on miscarriage

My Miscarriage: The Story I Will Keep Telling


http://www.huffingtonpost.com/aidan-donnelley-rowley/miscarriage_b_1967351.html

"Now I know. Now I know this happens to so many of us. That we lose heartbeats, lives. That it is common. Most people I know have suffered this kind of loss. But that doesn't make it any easier when it happens. No, the pain is profound. And when we feel this pain, when it grips us, statistics mean nothing."

"I wish more of us would tell our stories. Our stories of longing, of loss. I know they are not happy stories, but hard ones. But I really think these stories would have helped me seven years ago on that October morning when a little screen spelled the end, when it all went black."

No comments:

Post a Comment