Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Russian Reagan?

When I walked into Reagan's infant class room at Day Care this afternoon, the teacher immediately handed me this picture below. 

 She was excited to show me a moment from their adventures with the infants during their "Texture Day" when they explored and play with different textures of items.  They love taking pictures of Reagan and printed this one out for us.

 I thought Reagan looked like she was wearing one of those Russian trooper hats.  I loved her expression in the photo.  She looks perplexed and she looks like she's modeling a fashionable hat at the same time.  Then, David pointed out that it's ironic that Reagan is wearing a Russian hat... No Russian would name their daughter after Reagan.


 Reagan was pooped by the end of her "texture day" and fell asleep on the car ride home.

 In other news, Reagan's top right tooth popped out and her top left tooth looks like it's ready to make an appearance!


No comments:

Post a Comment