Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Rough Injury at Day Care (Sept. 22)

The director at Reagan's day care center called me yesterday afternoon when my classes finished, and she told me that Reagan injured her lip outside in the play area.  I was nervous as she started explaining that Reagan had a big fat lip and that "there was a lot of blood," but the director said that the teachers checked Reagan's teeth, and they were all still solidly in place.  I am not ready to go to the hospital yet for a accident with a baby!  
 The director said that Reagan had been pushing her toy cart outside and slipped when she grabbed the handles, and then fell and face-planted onto the ground.  Poor baby!  The director said that, after they cleared her up, they gave Reagan a popsicle immediately after, and Reagan was happy again.  The director wanted to call me to give me a heads-up so I wasn't shocked when I would see the cut lip when I picked her up later yesterday afternoon.  She seems fine now, but we just need to practice walking so we don't have any more accidents!  



No comments:

Post a Comment