Saturday, February 14, 2015

2015 Valentine's Day!

I couldn't resist... While Daddy's at work on Saturday, per his usual schedule at the golf club, and since Saturday just happens to be Valentine's Day, what else is Mommy going to do with Baby Reagan if she can't finish lesson plans, clean the apartment or go outside in the 20-degree weather while taking caring of a 6.5 month-old infant at the same time?!  Take some pictures of a cute little girl in red and pink baby clothes, of course!!!

I have lots of favorites, and I already did a "first cut" of pictures from the tons that I took on my iPhone.  I know, I know... her next sibling is going to be jealous of how little I will photograph him/her in comparison to all the attention that Reagan is getting... Except, I think that I will take on that challenge and photograph the next one even more!  (And, yes, Reagan did two outfit changes.  Why not when she has SO MANY clothes?!)

Reagan is still rolling over to just one side (starting on her back, then rolling to her left shoulder, then ultimately "lands" on her belly) and enjoys "tummy time" for a few minutes afterward.  This morning, she moved a little by herself to advance forward, but not enough to say that she is truly crawling yet.  She ALMOST sits up by herself, but we have to "save" her when, after a few seconds of sitting up on her own, Reagan moves her head to one side and her balance is thrown off by her body's momentum, causing her to fall and plop on her side.

Happy Valentine's Day from RAH RAH, Hank Dog, D-Haase and Mommy Peaches!
























No comments:

Post a Comment