Friday, February 6, 2015

Reading and early-out from Day Care Friday

Reagan and David had some reading time together last night.  I'm reading to her in French and he's doing the English.  We'll see which words she spits out first in a few months. 



We decided that today was Fancy Friday, so Reagan dressed up in her tutu and fancy "shoe socks" from Grandma Susan.  

 Woohoo!  Friday!

However, the day care called me at 3:30 this afternoon, just a few minutes before my last period class finished, and said that Reagan had a fever of 101 degrees, so I needed to pick her up.  She also had two "blow-out" poops, so she wasn't her normal self.  
 When I picked her up, she seemed great and was smiling, so hopefully she'll get over whatever she had in her system today and have a good weekend!
I think both Mommy Peaches and Reagan need a few days away from our schools, so we can relax and snuggle all weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment