Monday, December 29, 2014

Christmas Vacation: Part 1

Here are photographs from the first part of our Christmas Vacation in Mequon, Wisconsin.  We enjoyed a Christmas Eve ice hockey scrimmage, thanks to the organization of my Uncle John.  Then, we went to my Grandma Patsy's house on Christmas Eve later that day, and afterwards, we traveled to Lake Forest, Illinois, to celebrate Christmas Day at my Aunt Masha's and Uncle Cary's house.  It's cold up north here, but we love spending time with family! Cheers! (Part 1)

*In addition to most of these photos taken from my iPhone camera, I want to give photography credit to my cousin, Chelsea Nusslock, for the "group grandchildren" picture and to Allison Haslee for the high-quality pictures of Reagan in her white bear outfit and the hockey scrimmage photos at the rink.












































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment