Saturday, December 6, 2014

Fever at day care

The Day Care Center called me yesterday at Noon and said that Reagan had a 100.8 degree F fever.  They said that it wasn't so bad that I needed to pick her up, but they wanted to let me know.  I only had two classes left to teach Friday afternoon, but I still felt badly staying at school and not picking up Reagan right away.  When I came to pick her up, the day care teachers said that Reagan was better in the afternoon and slept almost all day.  Those 4-month shots from her appointment Thursday afternoon must have really affected her this time, compared to her 2-month shots!  Poor girl!  I feel very fortunate that Reagan belongs to a day care that is so attentive of each baby and that they call me when something happens with Reagan, no matter how minor.  I'm a worry wart, so it may not be a good thing that they call me when anything is out of the ordinary, but it feels good to know that the money towards day care every month is worth it for them to take care of Reagan so well!


I dressed Reagan in her fancy outfit that Grandma Nancy bought for her over Thanksgiving Break.  When I'm feeling sick, I think that dressing up in a cute outfit helps me to feel better, so I'm hoping it's helping Reagan!

I gave Reagan a bath, and then I had to make an emergency trip to Target with Reagan to buy some more supplemental formula, but now she is sound asleep in her crib.  Our growing girl is getting some rest while I have my late afternoon lunch of spicy habanero Wisconsin cheese and crackers and have already watched two Lifetime Christmas movies in a row, onto my third right now.  Tis the season!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment