Sunday, March 16, 2014

19 weeks: 17 questions

1) How far along? 19 weeks
2) Total weight gain?  5 pounds
3) Maternity clothes? No maternity clothes, but it's getting harder to stretch my pajama tee-shirts over my belly. 
4) Stretch marksNo.  I got my first prenatal massage yesterday, and the masseuse gave me some massage oil to use with my cocoa butter.  I don't know if they'll work, but it's worth a shot.
5) Sleep? Yes, I'm doing lots of it still.  In fact I almost slept in late for school one day last week.  It makes me thankful that we only live 5 minutes away from work!  Also, I got a pregnancy "body pillow" from Bed, Bath & Beyond yesterday.  I think it's GREAT, but David thinks it crowds the bed, or as some men call it, a cock blocker. It's just like having another dog on the bed.  No big deal.
6) Best moment this week? My first prenatal massage yesterday and the Ritt parents came Saturday to Knoxville to visit for the week
7) Miss Anything? I'm content with walking for exercise but get a little jealous when I see others running on the street and wish I could still do it without getting light-headed or fainting.
8) Movement? No baby movement yet
9) Food cravings? Nothing specific.  I'm just thirsty all of the time.
10) Anything making you queasy or sick?  Mint toothpaste still makes me nauseous at night.  David suggested that I get cinnamon flavor, but I have never like cinnamon flavored gum or toothpaste before.  I might just have to try it.
11) Gender? GIRRRRLLLLLLLLLL  
12) Labor Signs? No
13) Symptoms? I am still having really weird dreams...sometimes school-related with my kids usually where I forget something or do something wrong in class, and sometimes scary SVU-themed dreams. I need to start watching a happy movie before I go to bed.
14) Belly Button in or out? In, but it's slowly popping out!
15) Wedding rings on or off? On
16) Happy or Moody? Happy!!!  Spring Break week!  
17) Looking forward to what?  My 19-week doctor appointment tomorrow to finally catch up with my OBGYN doc after the last few weeks of phone calls about my 2nd trimester blood screening test "worrisome" results and 5-hour visit to the hospital to check on my situation with the Level 2 ultrasound.  It'll be nice to talk to her in person and have some positive news to discuss.  I get nervous every time I see her that I feel like I'll pee my pants because it seems like I have a 50-50 record with good-bad news when I come to visit.  ALSO, my parents and I are going to visit my Aunt Marg, Uncle Dave, cousins Darik and Holly and their families in Georgia tomorrow.  We live so close now, but it still seems so hard to make time to get down there more often!

Thanks to Booze for photographing my 19-week belly pictures:






No comments:

Post a Comment