Friday, August 15, 2014

So professional!

We received an 8x10 photo of Reagan in the mail yesterday taken by a photographer in the hospital on her second day out of my womb.

Although she's not exactly smiling, her expression in the photo makes me smile, and I liked that her eyes were open in this one, because she was only awake for about 3 hours total each day in the beginning.

Below is a photo taken by the same photographer that my mom ordered.

A lot of people have been telling me and David lately that "time will fly" and that we should enjoy these precious moments of her early life.  We are trying to take it all in and we understand what they're saying, but at the same time, David and I are also very eager for Reagan to grow up so that we can get to know her personality and play with her more!

2 comments:

  1. It's happening every day .. with every smile .. with every cry .. her personality is blooming! She's playing with you when she holds your finger and responds to your voice with that coo.
    Just continue to love her and enjoy every moment! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete