Saturday, November 15, 2014

Saturday Night Baby Entertainment

It's Saturday night!  I went to the bank to deposit some moolah, worked at school for a few hours (to get some real work done without any distractions from baby... I know, lame... but I needed to!).  Then, I visited my friend, Sharon, and her precious 1-month old baby, Jackson, this afternoon with my mom and Baby Reagan.  Finally, Grandma Susan, Reagan and I took a nice walk together in a local park in Knoxville, Tennessee.  It was a brisk but sunny day!

Then, we came home in the early evening to relax and watch some Saturday college football games on TV.  Grandma Susan fed Reagan while I cleaned up around the apartment and did a little school work.  (I am going to miss having Grandma Nancy and Grandma Susan when I need someone to help me out with Reagan when I won't have a grandma around to help in December!  We've been spoiled so far...)

While David was still at work this afternoon, Grandma Susan and I took some photos of Reagan with her adorable little cheesehead from her Knoxville Uncle Byron.  I know Reagan's father really dislikes the Green Baby Packers, but Reagan looked so cute wearing a mini cheesehead!  How can he not hug such a cute little cheesehead?!?!

David and her other Knoxville Uncle Tyler came over after work Saturday night to hang out with Reagan after her bath.  They showed her the always popular Taylor Swift video "Shake It Off!" music video on the iPhone, and she was mesmerized and loved it!  Then, they showed her the Nicki Minaj, Jessie J., whomever else and whatever else song music video that I don't know well, and it clearly did not even compare to Reagan's delight with the Taylor Swift videos.  Me, too, Reagan.  Me, too.





















No comments:

Post a Comment