Monday, February 17, 2014

15 weeks: 17 questions

1) How far along?  15 weeks, 0 days (Feb. 16)
2) Total weight gain? I forgot to look at the scale when the nurse weighed me today at my doctor's appointment, so I'm not sure... I doubt that I gained more than 1 pound, if any. 
3) Maternity clothes? No, but I definitely have to keep wearing loose clothes until I "let the secret out" at school.
4) Stretch marks? Nope!  But I'm thinking it's time to use that stretch mark cream because I'm finally feeling the "stretch"! 
5) Sleep? Still going to bed early and loving it!
6) Best moment this week? Hard to choose...I had two extra "snow days" last week to help extend my February Break from classes, my mom and grandma came to visit me and David in Knoxville last weekend, and I got all good news at my 15-week ultrasound appointment today! (I'll do a separate post on that later this week.)
7) Miss Anything? I miss feeling "normal" and not nauseous at night. I miss running, too, but walking is good enough for me right now.
8) Movement? No movement
9) Food cravings? Believe it or not, I still crave watermelon! I like my Special K and Cocoa Pebbles cereal mix with milk in the morning or a bagel and butter.  I came up with a delicious sandwich yesterday that I could eat--white bread, cream cheese, turkey, avocado, salt and pepper. 
10) Anything making you queasy or sick? Still not really eating vegetables but will eat some salads if they have lots of bacon and cheese and other stuff on it! :)
11) Gender? Actually, the doctor WAS able to find out the gender at today's 15-week ultrasound appointment...She was 80% sure and wrote it down on a piece of paper. David and I opened it together this morning when I brought the sealed envelope to him at his work. I'll share it in a post tomorrow!
12) Labor Signs? No
13) Symptoms? I still have lots of saliva and unfortunately need to spit a lot. I still have nausea at night and have gone through 3 refills of my anti-nauseau medicine.  I'm gaining a little more energy but still like going to bed by 9:00.
14) Belly Button in or out? In, but David said he thinks it's starting to push out...yikes, not ready for that just yet!
15) Wedding rings on or off? On
16) Happy or Moody? I feel like I'm happy during the day and then turn moody when the night time nausea sets in!
17) Looking forward to what? When I can start "feeling cute" which my doctor keeps telling me will come soon!


Don't mind the random Brazil flag and the Blink 182 concert poster in the background!  I think I need to call my Aunt Marsha to help with our interior decorating.








No comments:

Post a Comment