Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Kids are starting to notice already!

Today, both David and I met with the two students that we tutor every week at Webb following the afternoon classes.  I was out of my classroom and running late from another meeting before coming to work with my student.  David's student apparently went to the restroom with a friend.  When David didn't see his student in my classroom where they would meet, too, David went to look for him in the bathroom.

As David was entering the men's restroom, he heard his student say, "Yeah, I think they're making a baby."  David then said with a smile, "Oh, is that why you thought neither of us was in the classroom?"  The student said, "No, that's not what I meant!  Ugh, so embarrassed..."

David laughed and said, "Because I can assure you that we're not making it anymore!  But, don't tell anyone yet.  My wife is keeping it on the down low for a few days yet... That goes for you, too, whoever is on the toilet!"

I thought that I had been so careful in picking out loose and "sneaky" clothes to wear to school, but I guess it's about time to share with my students because I'm sure some have already guessed if David's student knew that something was up.


The doctor said that our baby measured 5 ounces yesterday.  I have about 10 pregnancy apps (I know, crazy) on my iPhone.

It's interesting to see all the different foods that they compare the baby to in the same week (some say 16 weeks, some say "17th week").









No comments:

Post a Comment