Sunday, March 22, 2015

Last Day of Spring Break

It's Sunday, and the last day of Spring Break for this teacher mom.  It was nice to have a few hours to myself every day when Reagan still went to Day Care, but then it was wonderful to spend time with her in the afternoon and evening because I didn't have comments to write this year for my students.  This was the first "real break" that I've had where I didn't have work to do during my vacation, and it was amazing.  

Reagan is always so happy when she wakes up in the morning after a good night's sleep.  David and I love being the first one to see her (no matter how tired we are) when is ready to get out of her crib.  


She was a little angel today at church.  I'm slowly mastering the routine of getting her ready by myself (while also making sure Hank is all set before we leave) for church.
 The Senior Pastor today even asked me, "How do you get her hair to be like that?"  I responded, "Nothing! It's all natural, and we even put some water and a tiny drop of hair product in it sometimes to tame her wild hair!"  Rah Rah does have some beautiful, soft, long hair!





No comments:

Post a Comment