Saturday, March 21, 2015

Lunch with Aunt Amy P!

To celebrate the beginning of Spring 2015, Miss Reagan and I went to lunch with her Aunt Amy P!  I don't know where the tutu is from because it's a hand-me-down clothing item, but she finally wore her stylish OshKosh B'gosh jean jacket from her Aunt Cindy this afternoon!  After lunch, we headed next door to the Kroger grocery store, where Reagan sat in the baby seat of the grocery cart instead of staying in her carseat that I plop down in the bigger space of the grocery cart.  She was a star!  And it gave Mommy more room to put more groceries on the cart than just a gallon of milk and bundle of bananas.

And, Amy P. can verify this, that Reagan received no fewer than eight different people commenting (complimenting) her long, wild hair both at lunch and at Kroger.  Furthermore, two (maybe three?) of these people asked if they could TOUCH her hair.  What?!?!  I must take for granted this baby girl's growing hair since I see it every day, because I have never heard so much fuss about a baby's hair!!!  I think she's LOVING the attention, but I think that her daddy is loving it more and couldn't be prouder.  He has been kind enough to use the extra hair gel from his own hair-styling in the morning and put it in Reagan's hair to show up à la mode at Day Care every morning.

















No comments:

Post a Comment