Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Spring Break 2015!

I started my spring break from school last Thursday, and it's been so relaxing so far, even if we didn't travel anywhere.  I'll admit that I feel a little "mommy guilt" for still sending Reagan to Day Care this week, but I just need those few hours to myself every day so that I can shower, eat, take Hank out for a walk, run errands and relax in my own ways while making sure that Reagan is in good hands with her Day Care teachers.  We went to church last Sunday to my preferred 11:00 AM service for the obvious reasons, and then took some "spring break" pictures with the white board on Sunday, since I don't get much else done and might as well take some cute pictures with her!  She's growing so fast.  She's already sitting comfortably by herself and even standing comfortably by herself, but I watch her for back-up.  She's not crawling yet, but again, I have a feeling that Reagan is one of those babies that will walk before she ever crawls.  I can't believe this little six-pound ball of joy was in my body only 7 months ago!






















No comments:

Post a Comment