Monday, May 5, 2014

26 weeks: 17 questions

1) How far along? 26 weeks (6 1/2 months... only 98 days until the big day!)
2) Total weight gain? I'm guessing 140 pounds?  But, the nurse will weigh me at my doctor's appointment on Tuesday. 
3) Maternity clothes? I'm trying to stretch out these last three weeks of classes by wearing my "normal" clothes!
4) Stretch marksNo
5) Sleep? Yes, and the body pillow helps, when David doesn't borrow it. 
6) Best moment this week? We took Hank to the Chapmans' pool for a swim and BBQ. But, that was after I brought Hank to visit David when he was fitting people for Callaway golf clubs at the Super Demo Day at Fairways & Greens, and Hank ran off onto the driving range.  Everybody stared at us
and we had to go chase Hank while everyone waited to hit more balls until we got the little stinker on his leash again.  So naughty!  And... randomly, one female student asked me, "Aren't you freaked out that you have a little human inside of you?!?!" I didn't even know how to respond, and this is the second time that she has asked me this in the last month.  Uhhhh, yes AND no?!?! 
7) Miss Anything? Not really this week
8) Movement? Yes, feeling kicks on my sides!
9) Food cravings? No, but nothing really tastes good to me.  I'm getting back that nauseous feeling from 1st


semester. It's starting to get hot down here in Tennessee, so anything cold and sweet is always good. We took Hank to our favorite frozen yogurt place, Orange Leaf, on Saturday. 
10) Anything making you queasy or sick?  Mint gum and toothpaste still get me
11) Gender? Girl
12) Labor Signs? No
13) SymptomsBloody nose! It's annoying. 
14) Belly Button in or out? Out! Ahhh!
15) Wedding rings on or off? On
16) Happy or Moody?  A little moody because I spent almost all last weekend grading Spanish and French writing assignments... but happy for this week, and the countdown to summer!
17) Looking forward to what? We have our 26-week doctor's appointment on Tuesday.  I'm not sure if I'm looking forward to the glucose testing part of it, but I'm definitely eager to see some pictures of a  bigger baby!  I'm hoping we'll get some good 3-D and 4-D ones of the face this time.  Also, my wonderful female colleagues at the Webb School are throwing me a baby shower on Thursday.  It's nice for us ladies to have an excuse to get together socially outside of our crazy school schedules! The cross country coach with whom I work also graciously gave to us two huge boxes of baby girl clothes, so we're set on clothes for the first two years! We even have some tiny Tennessee gear amongst the outfits that he gave us.





 26-week belly pictures










No comments:

Post a Comment