Monday, May 26, 2014

Indy 500 + Culver Memorial Day Weekend

David and I drove back from Culver to Knoxville today.  It was a fun Memorial Day Weekend!

Below is a hodgepodge of more photos taken by various people from this past weekend.

After getting to Culver late Friday night after driving for 8 hours following my last exam Friday morning, I had a wonderful baby shower at Jeanne's house and then went with David's sister and my former intern classmate '07, Caroline, to a party for our beloved intern coordinator at Culver, Tom T. Then,  although I did not go to the Indy 500 Race, the rest of my family did, and they took some good photos from Sunday.  We finished off the great weekend with a big family breakfast at Café Max on Monday morning and then made the drive back down to Knoxville. 

Culver Baby Shower at Jeanne's house (photo credit: Courtney G.) 

Caroline, Tom and me at the Culver Interns party (photo credit: Tom T.)

Tyler, friend from Knoxville, and David (photo credit: David)

 (photo credit: David)

 Ryan and girlfriend, Amanda, watching the Indy 500 Race (photo credit: David)

 Tyler and Ryan enjoying the coveted turkey legs at the Indy 500 Race (photo credit: David)

 My brother, Charlie, and my dad found "THE brick" with "David and Samantha Haase 2008," which was a wedding gift from our cousins Kristin and Buck.  We are grateful for Kristin and Buck's gift and owe a "thanks" to Charlie and my dad for finally finding this brick!  It was cool to actually see the brick in the famous brickyard at the track. (photo credit: Charlie)

My dad is pointing out the brick in front of the Indy Motor Speedway Hall of Fame building.  (photo credit: Charlie)

David's dad, Fred, with friend, Steve B., on the left and standing in front of David's mom, Nancy, watching the Indy 500 Race (photo credit: Carly) 

 "Selfie" photo of my brother, Bill, his girlfriend, Carly, and friend, Steve B. above (photo credit: Carly)

Monday breakfast at Café Max (photo credit: David)

Tyler and me at Café Max (photo credit: David)

David and me in front of his parents' house in Culver, after returning from breakfast at Café Max (photo credit: Amanda)

Walking around the backyard of the Haase house (photo credit: Bill)

My mom, me and my dad (photo credit: Bill)


My mom, me and my dad (photo credit: Bill)

My mom, me and my dad (photo credit: Bill)

My mom, me and my dad (photo credit: Bill)




No comments:

Post a Comment