Saturday, May 10, 2014

Baby Shower with School Colleagues!

My female colleagues at Webb School were so nice to come out for my baby shower last Thursday after school!  I want to especially thank my good friends, Amy, Eda, Joy, Julieanne and Sharon, for hosting and organizing the shower!

Below are some pictures that my friend, Eda, shared with me, and some pictures from me:

Chocolate, fruit, veggies and chicken salad and pimento cheese sandwiches
I loved the beautiful pink roses!
My friend, Alessandra, made an amazing "pink punch" with a rubber ducky in it!
Notice the diaper wreath hanging up on the table that Amy crafted for me!





 Amy demonstrates the "My Brest Buddy" for me and the other ladies.
 She was a pro!  I think we all learned something about this "My Brest Friend!" 
 I wish I took a video, so I could save it as a tutorial for later!  
 You basically buckle the "My Brest Friend" foam piece around your waist, and rest the baby on the board, so that you can rest your arms if you get tired from carrying your baby all day long.  Of course, you're sitting down with it and not standing up like Amy.  She was standing so we could all clearly see her demonstration.  Thanks, Amy!  :)
 Cleaning up!
 Amy looked like "Santa Claus" carrying out the large bag of gifts for me to my car!
 I tried to get a picture with all of my shower hosts, but it was getting late and most people had to get home.  Amy and Sharon were the last ones left to help clean up and pack things into my car. 
 Sharon and me
 Sharon, an art teacher at Webb, is also pregnant with a baby boy due in October!


 I went on a walk with Hank afterwards because it was such a nice evening. 

David took some snap shots of me while on the couch.  Hank looked on as I modeled for them.
 26 weeks, 4 days



No comments:

Post a Comment