Saturday, July 26, 2014

Last dinner!

David's parents, Nancy and Fred, came down tonight to get ready for the baby's arrival as I get induced Sunday night at Midnight.  My mom joins us tomorrow as she snuck away from a family reunion in Colorado earlier this afternoon.  The Haases and I went to the Chcesecake Factory to celebrate early and for me to enjoy my last hearty meal before I start snacking and drinking juice tomorrow.  I had a burger, and I ate it all... It was delicious and I even followed it up by sharing some key lime cheesecake with my husband.  While the pregnancy has been an amazing journey, I'm eager to start running again with our new jogging stroller and the little girl inside!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck and let us know when the baby comes. My niece is expecting in December. Her first one too. Let's keep in touch. Pam Holt

    ReplyDelete