Sunday, July 27, 2014

On our way to the hospital!

David put together a baby rocker chair, and I put some essential items in my hospital bag at the last minute before we left for UT-Medical Center tonight.  (photo credits: Nancy Haase)

Here's a last picture of me and the biggest that the belly will get before we invite the baby to come out with my induction starting tonight at Midnight! 
 We're getting ready to leave, but obviously not leaving the apartment at the second that David's mom took this photo because we don't have shoes on.  
 We did a mock photo at 10:00 PM of our departure because we still had a few things to do before the "real send-off" to the hospital.  David took a quick nap at 10:30, and I wrote a few emails and whipped out this last blog post.  But in 35 minutes, we're hopping in the car, and we are hoping to return home with a healthy baby girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment