Sunday, September 28, 2014

Happy 2 months, Rah Rah!

Reagan Amy Haase is 2 months today on September 28th!
She has her 2-month check-up doctor's appointment tomorrow.  






When Reagan was getting a little fussy, I thought that I could keep her preoccupied by taking a lot of selfie pictures!!!




David's Aunt Pasna gave us this "daughter heart ornament" that we hang in her nursery.  I think it's perfect and I adore it every time I give Reagan a diaper change because it hangs right above her changing table.



Reagan is becoming much more aware as a 2-month old!  She is grabbing things (including my hair!), moving her head to look at something on the left and something on the right, and she is SMILING a lot more now!  



I'm eager to learn where she ranks with her height and weight percentiles tomorrow in comparison to other 2-month olds!  I'm not so eager to see her get all of her 2-month vaccination shots at Monday's appointment!  Eeeek!




Reagan is even grabbing at the elephant with whom she poses for all of her milestone pictures.  This is the stuffed animal elephant that her great Aunt Marsha gave to her at the baby shower from June in Milwaukee.





No comments:

Post a Comment