Sunday, September 28, 2014

Georgia visitors!

My aunt Margaret, cousin Holly and her two daughters, Kaylie and Amanda, were so nice to visit Reagan and me in Knoxville today!
They came over and helped changed a poopy diaper!  (By the way, it was only the first poopy diaper of three total for the day... a record!!!)  Aunt Margaret had the pleasure of "feeling" this first poop in the diaper when she was feeding her a bottle before we went to lunch. 
 Marg, Holly, Kaylie and Mandy gave both Reagan and Hank some lovely gifts!  We received some adorable clothes, a "tummy time" toy and a super soft liner for Reagan's car seat.  Thank you, Ladies!
Kaylie was the "baby whisperer" and put Reagan right to sleep when Reagan was feeling gassy and cranky and everything else!  Not that I am advocating for Kaylie to be a mom so soon, but she was so good with taking care of Reagan!   My cousin Holly taught me a new trick with turning a high chair from a restaurant upside down so that Reagan's car seat could fit into it and she could rest comfortably at the table with the rest of us.  I learn something new every day!!  Thanks, Holly!!!

I need to admit... I have not given Hank a lot of attention since our little angel came into our world.  So, I appreciated that our Georgia visitors brought Hank a toy and some pumpkin spice-flavored dog treats for the fall season!  Of course, he tore apart the toy already to release his frustration for my lack of attention for him, but he enjoyed it all the same!
Thanks to Mandy for my awesome bracelet that she made for me!  It fits perfectly with my tiny wrist!  I don't have many bracelets that I wear except for the pretty Pandora ones from David and his parents because they are the only ones that fit my petite wrist!  


It was a TRUE girls' weekend for my aunt, cousin and her daughters, as they spent the first part of the weekend together in Gatlinburg, Tennessee, and then had a delightful lunch with me and Reagan on Sunday afternoon.  They traveled back to the Atlanta area, Georgia, on late Sunday afternoon, and I am thankful that they decided to visit with me and Reagan in Knoxville, Tennesseee!  Unfortunately, David needed to work today at the Tennessee National Golf Club in Loudon, but we promise that we'll pay these ladies back a visit to Georgia later this year!  

No comments:

Post a Comment