Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Mommy's 6-week Doctor Appt

I went to my 6-week postpartum doctor's appointment yesterday at UT-Medical Center.  My blood pressure was 101/64 and my heart rate was 56.  I weighed in at 128 pounds, which surprised the heck out of me!  Reagan was a small baby, so I must have had a bunch of water weight that is gone now! The nurse said that I recovered nicely and was healthy overall, so that was great to hear.  

I brought Reagan with me to my appointment, and the nurse said that she has "a dark complexion."  I said, "Yep, that's not from me and my fair skin!"  Obviously, it's David's olive-colored skin that the nurse noticed.  I'm very curious to see how this little girl evolves and see if she really becomes the mini female version of David that 10 out of 10 people we ask says looks like David!
David and Reagan are watching the Chicago Cubs' baseball game together in the picture above.  I was not allowed to be in the room with them because I'm a Brewers fan.  I don't think that is very fair that David has already claimed her as a Cubs fan.  I'll have some more alone time with her than he will during the rest of my maternity leave to brainwash her into a Milwaukee Brewers and Green Bay Packers fan!

No comments:

Post a Comment