Sunday, April 20, 2014

24 weeks: 17 questions

1) How far along? 24 weeks (60% through it ALL! And 21 days until the 3rd trimester! Surreal to me!)

2) Total weight gain? Still 138 pounds
3) Maternity clothes? Yes, I've been wearing my maternity jeans and khakis on rotation lately.
4) Stretch marks? Nope!
5) Sleep? I'm getting as much as I can!  I'm hanging in there these last five weeks of classes.
6) Best moment this week? David and I traveled to Connecticut for our "baby moon" trip to see our friends, Max and Jess, and my family, Allison, Nick and their two daughters this weekend.  More to come in a blog post later.  It was an amazing weekend!  Besides celebrating pregnancies and new babies with friends and family, we did some Easter and birthday celebrating, too!
7) Miss Anything? I still miss running...always will until I feel good enough to do it later, but we did a lot of walking this past weekend with the Adlers' dog, Roxy.
8) Movement? Yes!  I'm feeling the little "bubbles," "flutters," or whatever you want to call it.  I can't wait to feel it more and stronger kicks.  Bring it on!
9) Food cravings? More chocolate lately
10) Anything making you queasy or sick?  Nothing lately
11) Gender? GIRL
12) Labor Signs? Nope!!
13) Symptoms? Tiredness, occasional nosebleeds, and allergies, but nothing major
14) Belly Button in or out? Okay, I think it's officially "out."  David has been telling me that I have an "outie" for the last few weeks, and I didn't really think it was protruding out enough to merit the label, but I had some second opinions this past weekend, and it was voted an outie. 
15) Wedding rings on or off? On
16) Happy or Moody?  Happy and well rested after this weekend!
17) Looking forward to what?  Nice, spring weather and getting the nursery ready in between school work these next few weeks







 24-week belly pictures 









No comments:

Post a Comment