Friday, April 4, 2014

Snickering kids

Maybe I'm paranoid, but I'm nearly positive that my students were noticing and commenting about my tighter-fitting shirt today, just like I did myself after I put it on this morning as I was scrambling to get to dressed and prepare for school. 

I thought I heard giggles this afternoon as I was moving around the classroom, and the first thing that  I always do when I hear chuckling about something in class is to check my pant zipper if it's open and my armpits if they're sweaty.  My armpits were a little sweaty, but I didn't think they noticed through my white shirt!  

It could've been something completely unrelated that they were snickering about, but I did take away from today that I really need to plan my outfit better for the next school day, if I want to get away with not buying any new clothes soon in the next few months.  This shirt does look like the buttons are about to pop at the seams!




No comments:

Post a Comment