Saturday, April 12, 2014

Videos from 22-week US appointment

Here are the short video clips of the screen on the ultrasound machine that I tried to take from my iPhone as my doctor was rubbing the sonogram instrument and jelly on my belly.  Not my best work but it was tricky to multi-task!

It looks like you can't hear my doctor's voice describing what is going on in the videos, and the videos only appear as GIF files on the blog, so this is as good as they will show up on here!

At one point, when the doctor was trying to desperately get a good view of the front of the face, the baby gave me a strong kick and startled my doctor as she was working with the ultrasound machine!  Although it was frustrating not to get a good picture of her face this time, it was fun to know that she is moving around in there.

This was at my 22-week appointment on April 8th:

Video 1: Baby's leg and weight (1 lb. 1 oz.)

Video 2: Spine

Video 3: Heart 

Video 4: Close-up of the chambers of the heart 

Video 5: Baby bottom and placenta location

 Video 6: "Wild child" movement

No comments:

Post a Comment